Sunday, August 10, 2008

Riley


So Riley had her surgery on the 16th of July and she's doing absolutely AMAZING. The day we got home, she was smiling, laughing, playing with her toys and just being the cute girl she always is. If I had that kind of surgery, I would probably be laid out for months... I really don't know how she does it. Her hair is finally growing back and I'm so excited! I've had to dress her in the most "girly-girl" outfits I could find so people wouldn't think she was a boy. Her name makes it hard to tell too. She's the cutest baby girl I've ever seen with a bald head ;) Haha. Well, the second surgery should be in December or January. We're trying to get that figured out with Dr. Siddiqi, the pediatric plastic surgeon that performed the surgery. We're hoping for December because January is going to be a CRAZY month... Kara's having a baby, I'm having a C-section and Elise is having a baby!! Plus, if we can get the surgery to be done the beginning of January/end of December, Shane can come home and stay home!!! Sigh... I'm really really hoping that's the case. Cross your fingers everyone!! We'll find out this week if December or January is a possibilty. I'll let you know!

No comments: