Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craziness!


Well this past month or so has been REALLY crazy... We've had so many things going on. Some good, some REALLY good, and some bad. It's been pretty stressful recently trying to get everything done without Shane and Shane's been feeling the same way on his end. I guess being apart for 7 months really does make you appreciate your "partner in crime." Well the good thing is Shane's coming home in November!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself haha. I just need to keep myself SUPER busy until like mid-November. That shouldn't be too hard!


Riley's also been doing so well! She's been able to hold her head up on her own for the most part. Her head is still pretty lopsided though so we're hoping that after the next surgery everything will fall into place. She's said "dada" quite a few times now and continues to babble and make a lot of noises that sound like "huh?" and "aye" haha. She's really really workin though. We're so proud of her! We went to the pediatric ophthamologist last week and her vision checked out normal! Her eyes wander a little, but the doctor said it's not something to worry about right now and if it gets worse, they'll just put a little patch over her eye. She'll be our little pirate! :) Well, we've got our ultrasound tomorrow for Braxten, so we'll see how everything goes! We're just praying he's healthy :)

2 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

That's so great Shane gets home next month! I love your family pic, Riley looks so good! It's so good to hear that her vision checked out normal. Keep us posted on your ultrasound!

Elise Sambrano said...

DAwny I love you and I love your pics!!! Just thought I'd send you some love :)